UnDeRtAkEr

Saturday, March 22, 2008

last thur work ar is a very bad day 4 me kanna scold from my mangner because of i never open the 3rd pot cb scold me like hell make me really feel like walk off sia that time say 2 star so useless than i say to her 2 star big fuck still human u think i very fast meh... really stupid miss my last time mangner haizz... wat to do life is like that so have to go on... the more i think my life is noting parent don like me the way i am some friend change... fuck off my life don really noe wat i want... o ya think about that gal i give my liao no point helpping her when she don need people help... so nw really noting in my life no want care about me only think abt them self i noe it my own gd but wat can i say is noting let me decide 4 the future i want can pls... o ya lastly wanna wish my father happy birthday... wish him long life and gd health and hope he really have luk on his share... haha... that all i have to say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home