UnDeRtAkEr

Thursday, November 15, 2007

14/11/2007 (wed) 14-11-07 on that morning i go school than evening go meet candy, angeline angella and vanassa... we go eat swensens i treat them total around 140 plus i think, after eat we go buy this present 4 richard shila and sameem but no time after that this zami really make me mad because of game can argue after that ok than nite i go JB with zai and zack...


15-11-07 (thur) 15-11-07 today morning i go school do project Finlay finish do project haha... later afternoon i go ITEseimei 4 a career fair i follow the bus can die sia go very slow later come back i nearly lost i call people 4 help and really thx them... in the end i noe how to go home evening work later my parent make me scared they say i got a fine 4 beating red light and 9 demerit point but at the end they just trick me really make me scared... but i still worried the camera got catch me anot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home