UnDeRtAkEr

Saturday, June 28, 2008

hey reader i back again... just wanna tell something to the KFC people from 0512 i cant come to the bbq on this coming friday has i got feeling i wont book out on friday but on sat... so too bad no joker on that day HAHA... hm... when back camp noting musch lei just eat, sleep and exercise only... today my younger brother got a job at fuchun KFC gd 4 him lo after that when out with friend sry zami that i cant play lan with u as i have to go out with my other friend really sry, just 1 of my friend breakdown half way the express way so scary sia as i stop at the road shoulder there and when towards my friend has all the car very fast come towards me sia so scary after that when to eat at jurong with my friend that all for this week tml have to go back again too bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home