UnDeRtAkEr

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hey I BaCK on 12 aug is my live granade cool it fun my buddy kanna blind so he have to wait for 30 min than the bomb squad come... On this very day something sad happen to me i heard bad news come from my family felt lost y is this happing to me... the whole KFC know abt it really sad and on today which is sat i book out going out with friend to vivo and bugis buy some tasty chocalate and nite find the fucker who frame my younger brother but he never ambit so no choice than just only around sun 5am the whole family talk and he agree not to do something and he promise and i hope he will do it... lastly i ask my brother wat wish he want to make he say"NO LAW IN THE WHOLE WORLD" i was shock but i know wat kind of person he is.... very SAD LASTLY I WANNA SAY SOMETHING Y IS LIFE SO UNFAIR TO ME AND HAPPY 20 YEAR OLD TO KAREN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home