UnDeRtAkEr

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hey i back again on the last thur we had a 8km road march with FBO(Full battle order) that was the scaring moment of my life... cus the past few day in tekong was very hot so when ever 4 km march we stop and check temperture to see our temperture lo it was 36.9 degree than after the next 4km my temperture was 38.9 degree it shoot up dame high than i scared sia kanna heat strock or wat then when i drink water my head feel giddy until my body drop sia fell like faint wtf so scary thought wanna die... Hey to all reader my plan for this coming sat was Plan A:watch midnight movie than hang around Plan B:Watch midnight Movie than go eat night snack and go home Plan C:just watch movie Plan D:U All suggest to somewhere els Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home