UnDeRtAkEr

Sunday, July 13, 2008

HeY reader 2 week never write already... on the 31 june was the 1 lesson of SOC course vey tired sia do the SOC next day all pain sia body but i cant jump the wall and rope but next time i will do it even better... than 1 july was my wepon arrive in army they say our wife coming. to ask cus the wepon have to be with us where ever we go... than on the 9 july was my guard duty at nite from 6pm to next day 6am sway sia next day still got the wepon handing test lucky i paass i think so now i can use my wepon already call SAR 21 stand for singapore asult rifle... that all i have to say in my army life... later i still have to back to a island again call pula tekong haha... bye reader or ya on 25 july i can come back to mainland cus on 21 i got field camp so i cant go back next week on sat... that all... bye and TC to all my friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home