UnDeRtAkEr

Saturday, October 20, 2007

20/10/2007 (SaT)



we have to wait at least 1 hr all of the fell and some of his friend and don Today after work i go home than play computer after a little while i go out go my friend chalet at some where sembawang there near the home team NS there... I got drink some than i even vomit All thx to taufik, we had lot of fun there and i see drunken man there... haha after the drink than i go rest and fell asleep later we order Mac delivery the waiting time was so long siaasleep even me sia lucky they call me... than i eat it was dam hungry 4 me i ate big breakfast meal... later when back to sleep again after wake up i go swimming with jovion that time all of our class mate when home already left me and jovioncousin... after swim i go back take cab cannot tahan already than went home eat nasi lemak my mother bought 4 me haha... after eat i go bath and go out to play lan with zami and rafiq than after lan i go work so tired sia i don even know wat i doing all i was thinking was want to go home and take a nap... after work than do cleaner than go play pool, nwnoe y my brain cannot sleep in the end i play computer... crazy me... wat a day 4 me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home